How do you identify these drivers so that you can effectively help them drive better tomorrow so that they:
- Do go home to their families
- Do make their deliveries on time
- Do receive positive training, not punishment
- Do understand that safety is serious
- Do help protect the company’s image
- Don’t have to sit through depositions
- Don’t get hurt or killed
- Don’t get a moving violation
- Don’t have their personal insurance rates jump
- Don’t reduce their “employability” due to tickets or accidents
The best way to identify these drivers is with a simple, low-cost, turn-key solution. Our hotline program spots those drivers, who, if their behaviors were ignored, would end up with a violation or crash event.
- We send you a report about specific incidents. We also send Training Materials tied to the specifics of the incident.
- You talk with your driver – not to fix blame, but to help them fix any underlying safety problems. Additionally to help them understand that the goal is safety – to avoid injury no matter who or what was the cause of the reported incident.
- You assign one OR MORE 5-7 minute remedial, online, interactive modules specifically related to the incident described in the report.
- You send us the completed coaching report and we track your driver’s progress in completing the online portion of the program.
- We provide a monthly recap of progress and patterns in activity.
- We send a monthly training package to help ALL of your drivers with safety.